The library’s Computer Room has 22 computers for public use, with Internet access and Microsoft Office 2007.
Two Express PCs are available for one 15-minute session per day.
Computer sessions may be limited to 60-minutes when others are waiting.
Patrons may use a maximum of 120 minutes of computer time per day.
You must pay in cash before you print at the Print Release Station.
Single-sided black & white printouts cost 10¢ each. Double-sided black & white printouts cost 15¢ each. Single-sided color printouts cost 50¢ each. Double-sided color printouts cost 75¢ each.
- Windows 7
- Free Internet access
- Microsoft Office 2007 – Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word
- Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing
- DVD/CD Burner
- USB access
Thank you, Champlin Foundations!
Computer Use Policies
- Patrons must sign up before using a computer, with a valid OSL library card.
- Downloading to your own storage device is permitted.
- Read the Computer Use Rules and our Internet Use Policy online, or visit the library for more details.
- Users should have some knowledge of computers and the particular software to be used, as individual instruction is not always available.