Thursday, October 30, 2014
Private Fall Book Sale
Friends Members & Guests Only
Saturday, November 1, 2014
Public Fall Book Sale
Open to the General Public
Wednesday, November 19, 2014
Speaker: Dr. Alan Post
"Meditation as Medication for the Soul"
All Friends events are held at the Pawtucket Public Library.
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 1962, the Friends of the Library is a group of individuals, families, businesses, and organizations working to improve the Library’s facilities, collections, staffing and special programs to benefit the community.
The Friends of the Library help the Pawtucket Public Library and the community in many unique and important ways.
- Annual Book Sale
- Ongoing Lobby Book Sale
- Provide discount passes to area museums and attractions
- Support lifelong learning including reading programs for children, adult literacy classes, and digital literacy classes
- Support improvements to library facilities and technologies
- Encourage children to read by giving books to those in need
- Support legislation of interest to libraries and their users
... and more!
HOW TO DONATE MATERIALS