Passport Acceptance Services at the Pawtucket Public Library
The Pawtucket Public Library now accepts passport applications on behalf of the U.S. Department of State.
U.S. citizens planning international travel may apply for their passports on Monday through Thursday from 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. in the Passport Acceptance Office inside the Library.
The office telephone number is 725-3714 ext. 212. You must apply in person.
- Where is the Passport Acceptance Office located in the Library?
The Office is located on the basement level of the Sayles Building. Take a left after you enter the library. Walk into the DVD Area. The Passport Acceptance Office will be in front of you.
- What hours is the Passport Office open?
Monday through Thursday 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. The last application will be accepted at 8:30 p.m.
- What should I do when I arrive at the Library’s Passport Acceptance Office?
Please sign in on the sign-in sheet.
- What do I need to bring with me?
You will need to bring proof of ID, such as a driver’s license; proof of U.S. citizenship, such as an original birth or citizenship certificate (not a copy); a passport appropriate photograph of yourself; and the appropriate fees.
You will need two checks or money orders. The Library does not accept cash or credit cards.
- Can I have my passport photo taken at the Library’s Passport Acceptance Office?
Yes, we can take your passport photo. The charge is $10.00.
For more information go to http://travel.state.gov.