Take the Internet home with you!
Borrow a WIFI Mobile Hotspot from the Library.
The ZTE mobile hotspots allow up to 10 devices to connect to WIFI on Sprint’s 4G LTE network. Please visit the Circulation Desk to borrow a hotspot.
Mobile Hotspot Lending Policy:
- Loan period is 3 weeks (21 days). No renewals allowed.
- Overdue late fee is $2.00 per day, up to the cost of the device.
- Borrowers must be 18 years of age or older.
- Patrons must present their valid Ocean State Libraries library card and a valid ID to borrow a device.
- Borrowers must be in good standing with the Library: no fines/fees over $5.00 and no overdue items.
- The device must be returned to a staff member at the Pawtucket Library Circulation Desk during library hours. Device may not be returned in the Book Drop ($5 fee will be charged). Device may not be returned to another library.
- All of the hotspot accessories (case, adapter and USB cord) must accompany the device in order for the hotspot to be deemed returned.
- Borrowers may have only one hotspot device checked out at a time.
- Device must go back into circulation for at least 24 hours before it may be checked out again.
- If the hotspot becomes overdue, Internet service will be cancelled on the device.
- Mobile hotspots will not be sent through statewide delivery to another OSL library.
- Borrowers must sign a user agreement before borrowing a device for the first time.
- Replacement cost is $70.00 for a lost, damaged or stolen hotspot.
- Replacement cost is $15.00 for a lost, damaged or stolen power cord.
- Replacement cost is $15.00 for a lost, damaged or stolen storage case.
ZTE Mobile Hotspot Operating Instructions