The Pawtucket Public Library offers the discounted passes below.
For pass availability and/or questions, please call the Circulation Desk
at 401-725-3714 (option 3).
Mystic Marinelife Aquarium
Presented pass allows patrons to save $4 off of general admission tickets (for up to four people per pass). Good on general admission only. Any additional visitors will be required to purchase tickets at the regular admission price. Each pass may be used only once per day. Visit MysticAquarium.org for regular admission rates.
Providence Children’s Museum
Each pass admits up to four (4) people for half-price admission.
Slater Mill Historic Site
Pass admits two (2) adults and two (2) children for free admission to the Slater Mill museum.
- To checkout a pass, patrons must use their own valid Rhode Island OSL (Ocean State Libraries) adult library card with no overdue items outstanding and no more than $5.00 owed in fines or fees.
- Only one pass for each attraction may be checked out at a time.
- Passes are checked out for three days. Passes may be checked out the day before your visit or on the day of your visit.
- The pass is due the day after your visit. Passes must be returned to the Pawtucket Public Library only. You may return the pass in the book drop (open 24 hours a day). Children’s Museum passes are turned in at the museum and do not need to be returned to the Library.
- An overdue fee of five dollars ($5.00) per day will be charged for each pass that is not returned on the day it is due.
- Borrowers will be required to pay full replacement costs for passes that are lost while in their possession.
- Participating attractions may change discounted rates at any time.